If you are interested in working at UpCycle, we'd love to hear from you! Say howdy, tell us why you would be a great fit, and include your resume and/or list of certifications to email@example.com.
We are looking for instructors with enthusiasm, a passion for holding high energy and motivating classes, and a warm personality that will inspire our members to be their best selves! We are currently hiring cycle, TRX, yoga, barre, and pilates instructors.
- Positive and energetic personality to lead exhilarating and fun classes.
- Promotion of your class to build a loyal following.
- Great customer service skills and willing to stay after class to build relationships with clients.
- Creation of a variety of playlists and routines that reflect current music trends.
- Ability to count and ride to the beat and provide coaching prompts that result in a smooth class.
- Enforcement of safety measures by speech, demonstration and modification of movements so every client feels informed and safe.
- Dependable and able to start/finish classes on time.
- Actively represent UpCycle at studio-organized events that are held periodically both within and outside the studio.
- Ongoing commitment to improve your teaching skills.
- A team player who supports our family of instructors and staff in a start-up culture.
- Previous teaching experience not required but preferred.
- Previous indoor cycling experience.
- Current CPR & AED certification.
- Certification from your discipline’s governing body.
As a Studio Coordinator you will be the first person our guests see and the last person they speak to on their way out. This position is either full time or part time depending on availability. It’s imperative that you provide superior customer service by greeting members and performing the following duties:
- Greet and assist members with their inquiries in an upbeat, positive manner.
- Assist with class/bike check in.
- Assist with the general day to day operations of the studio
- Recommend and assist in the selling of retail merchandise to our customers.
- Help resolve member issues and concerns with the highest level of customer service.
- Provide timely feedback to Studio Manager on all studio issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and professional phone etiquette
- Show initiative and perform tasks and duties without direction--we are a start-up and need a "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-it-done" attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Have great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for fitness and overall wellness
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and some early morning shifts if needed
- Basic computer skills
- Prior retail or customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of MINDBODY or other fitness software a HUGE plus.